Disable WordWrap in extension monitor

Hi,

In the extension monitor, the name associated to the extension, could have wordwrap disabled, due to long names, I dont see the full text, with wordwrap disabled, at least I can see some of the info and identify who's calling.
Check the attached image in:

http://neotrix.decimal.pt/bugs/fop2_wordwrap.jpg

You can see in the extension that is active, it has the name "B.V. Maria Manuel Acola", but i'm only seing "B.V."

Thanks in advanced,
Jorge Bastos,

Comments

• You can change the style to your heart's content by editing /var/www/html/fop2/css/operator.css

Make buttons wider, font smaller, disable overflow:hidden, etc. There are several posts talking about that.

Finally, if you mouse over a cut name, it will popup the full name.

We prefer to have a fixed layout with regular sized buttons, instead of a variable height layout. But you can very well change it as it is plain html/css

Best regards,
  • Hi Nicolás, again :)

Well, I'm not talking about changing the default, but at last make the text not wordwrap by default, so that it can be possible to see the most possible text.

Jorge,
  • Setting the text to something else than overflow:hidden will hinder the layout/view in some way or another. It is the browser job to determine what text to hide, different browsers/os behave a little bit differently, there is not a hard set or config for make it work better. You can always play with css and perhaps find a better way, perhaps using ellipsis, text-overflow or a combination. If you come up with a better alternative of styling please share it!