Transfer Problems

Not sure if this is a bug or an operator error. I can transfer calls from 3 different computers but after 3 or more transfers on the same call, fop2 will stop transferring and/or hangup. Is this a known issue or setting I am missing?

I am using pbxinaflash and upgraded to fop2 (and registered). I followed the excellent tutorial that worked very nicely in:
http://www.elastixconnection.com/index. ... &Itemid=89

I did have to move my manager setup to manager_custom because freepbx would not allow me to select "originate" in my setup. But it appears to be working properly, here is the result from "manager show user fop2"
username: fop2
secret: <Set>
deny: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit: 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read: system,call,command,agent,user,originate
write: system,call,command,agent,user,originate
displayconnects: no

Also, I do have /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg containing: blind_transfer=1

What am I missing?

Comments

• it would be nice to see the Asterisk full log at the moment of the last failed transfer, together with the fop2_server output with debug level 15. It sounds like an Asterisk bug (channel masquerading from hell).

Best regards,
  • I am not sure what exact command you want me to execute. Please let me know.
  • Not just one command... you might want to increase verbosity and debug in asterisk:
    asterisk -r
    core set verbose 10
    core set debug 10
    exit

.. and you need to start fop2_server in debug mode:
    service fop2 stop
    cd /usr/local/fop2
    script capture.log
    ./fop2_server -X 15

then do the call and transfer & transfer & transfer until the error happens.

Then stop fop2 and script:
    ctrl-c
    exit

You will have the manager log in the file capture.log . At the same time extract the last lines of the asterisk full log :

tail -n 5000 /var/log/asterisk/full/log >/tmp/asteriskfull.log

Those two files will have the relevant information to track the problem and determine if its a fop2 bug, an asterisk bug, a user error, etc... You would want to reduce verbosity and debug in asterisk when you are done and start fop2 as a service again:
    asterisk -r
    core set debug 0
    core set verbose 3
    service fop2 start