URL or settings to do nothing but chat?

I've got a project I'm working on, and I'm wondering if there's a way to bring up nothing but a chat to a specific extension/user. (something like the support chat you guys have on your main site, but it would go to a user or users on FOP2.)

I might just have to create a separate HTML page and whittle away everything but the chat, if that's even possible, then have the box auto-login to the site... (just thinking aloud here)

That quote request I emailed you guys a few weeks ago would go hand-in-hand with this, as well.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Well, it is not something simple to do. At all. You need for this a totally custom client. This cannot be done just by configuration or tweaking of html/css. It is possible to do it, but it will take quite some time.
  • I know it won't be super easy, but I'm willing to work on it quite a bit.

Last week I tweaked a copy of index.html and chat.css and was able to get something somewhat usable. My only issue now is that once you're on the page, you still have to click the user's top-left button and then click chat.

I'm sure if I can find some way to get a "direct link" to chat with someone, I'd have at least a workable demonstration.

Then I guess the question is, is there a better way? Is there some other way to wrap-up or intercept the chat into its own window? If we can do that, we might even be able to do pop-up chats (another feature my users have asked about)

Any input?
  • Here is, I guess, another way to ask or go about this...

Is there some way to have a chat to a specific user (or broadcast to group) open up automatically upon logging into the site?

If it's possible, I could either pay you to code it, or if you could give me some direction, I could do it myself.