Call Pickup error - no target channel

I am working with fop regular now, (beta started force prompting me for a registration code today... bug?)

when I try to perform a call pickup I get:
[Jan  5 18:22:54] NOTICE[10311]: app_directed_pickup.c:159 pickup_exec: No target channel found for 191.
    -- Stopped music on hold on SIP/vitel-outbound-0407a0e0

I see in another post this can be a context issue. I have all my extensions listed in "buttons.cfg" in the context "sip" which includes all other contexts in the system.

If I call another internal extension it works fine.

Comments

• The original ringing extension was ringing on the first place, is not the pickup button that makes that extension to ring as it was ringing before, right? Maybe pickup stopped working for you, perhaps for the reason I mention (about the call pickup application change in behaviour where you can only pickup calls from the same dialplan context).

If you use fop2 beta, that nuance is solved by using the PICKUPMARK variable to match the ringing extension disregarding the context

Ok so I think I am stuck until I can use beta again without being prompted for the code.

Can someone explain:
    If you use fop2 beta, that nuance is solved by using the PICKUPMARK variable to match the ringing extension disregarding the context

That way once I can use beta again, I can fix the issue.

Thanks!
  • Try to redownload the beta and compare the two fop2_servers, if the one downloaded has a different md5sum or filesize replace it (only the fop2_server) and try again. You HAVE TO use the beta in order to fix the pickup problem. Best regards,

--
    Nicolás Gudiño