It's not working

For some reason or another i installed the fop2 it loads asks exten and pass get to the panel but nothing happens no refresh and the call listen transfer etc buttons on the top don't work is there something i missed, i even downgraded my flash player on 2 systems and nothing works.

Comments

• Your problem has nothing to do with flash... If you can authenticate and you can see the panel, then flash is doing the right thing. One probable cause is that you have incorrect credentials for the manager user in fop2.cfg. You will have to start fop2_server in debug mode and look for errors:
    service fop2 stop
    cd /usr/local/fop2
    ./fop2_server -X 3

• thanks for the tip my parters are already likeing the layout they just wanted to see it work before they buy the full version. I love the try before you buy software, lets you know if it does want you really hoped it to.
  • Your problem has nothing to do with flash... If you can authenticate and you can see the panel, then flash is doing the right thing. One probable cause is that you have incorrect credentials for the manager user in fop2.cfg. You will have to start fop2_server in debug mode and look for errors:
    service fop2 stop
    cd /usr/local/fop2
    ./fop2_server -X 3

Flash Operator Panel 2 - No valid license found. Demo Mode
    ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'asterisk.meetme' doesn't exist
    Could not write configuration data /var/www/html/operator/fop2/fop2-variablesGENERAL.txt.
    Check your file permissions
    Ok so i have to chmod what for this to work
  • I have fixed the problem now i can get back to tring this fop2 out. So far looks like a good program hope it works.
  • good to hear... the autoconfig scripts are for recent freepbx versions (2.5), if you do not use freepbx or you have an older version, you might need to tweak it a bit. Just the autoconfig script, not fop2 itself. Or you can do an all manual config as described in the online docs. Best regards,
  • now i see the call status and i click highlight it red and listen isn't working it was yesterday. any hints what i can do
  • Its hard to tell, if it was working yesterday and is not working today.. .you have to look for the thing that changed in that interval and revert it back. You can look at the asterisk cli for errors , or also the full log in /var/log/asterisk/full

Best regards,
  • Stinking user errors refered back to your previous post to start in debug mode, DA :) It's working great. What are the limits on the demo version verses the full version i see something like 15 button limit is that the only limit. Great program thanks for supporting the forum by really helping. Some forums you just can't get any help.
  • Thanks for your kind words... The only difference between version is the limit in the number of buttons. If you have a small pbx, with 9 extension, 2 queues, 2 trunks, and 2 conferences there is no need to register and it will work 100% in all respects. If you have a small pbx but want to contribute for the development, you can sponsor new features or register anyway ;)

Best regards,