Custom layouts for use on a tablet

I am trying to figure out the best way to use FOP2. Even though I have three screens I find that I am most often using them to work so FOP2 is hidden behind something most of the time and it would be most practical to have it visible at all times. I am testing with an iPad on a stand next to the phone and this seems like the perfect solution. However, even with a 10" display the buttons and areas to "click" on are very small. Is there any way to customize button size and screen layout? If not do you think this might be something that could be implemented and made available as a Premium version or addon?

Comments

• You can do style changes via CSS (/var/www/html/fop2/css/operator.css). As for screen layout, its just a web page (index.html) that uses the grid960 system. It is possible to customize things as long as you do not remove needed div/elements from the page.

What are the things you want to enlarge when using a tablet? extension buttons? the action toolbar at the top?
  • Probably the buttons at the top but more importantly the size of the buttons or icons to click on for actions such as picking up a call. I tested with a 10" ipad and those buttons are very small for my fat fingers. I wouldn't know how to work with the web page but I'm sure I could play around with it while keeping a copy.