Followme (trixbox) not working !!

if i try to dial a number from the fop2 webinterface it only rings back to the sip extension i use and not the external phone i have defined in followme :-(

Anyone have any idears on how to fix this problem ???

Comments

• Hello,

I have just tried and it worked for me. I do not believe to do anything special for it to work as the call is being sent to the extensions and context in the dialplan as configured in the button.

Anyways, I am using the latest beta. I do not think it modifies the way origination work... but anyways you might want to try it out. http://www.fop2.com/downloads/fop2.tgz

Best regards,
  • i Tryed the version, but same problem :-(

It works if the set you are dialing has followme but not on the set that is the dialer.
  • In the beta you can configure the "originate" channel in each button. You would be able to use the Local/ channel so it follows the followme rules. Or you can also use it to also use local and prefix with *80 so the set autoanswers the origination, etc.

Now, if you ask me if I would like fop2 origination to use follow me rules.. I would say no...

Best regards,
  • thanx for your answer.

I would like to include the new Beta but it needs flash version 9, and the problem is that i have to install flash 9 on 16000 pc's and that i am not allowed to do rigth now :-(

i only want it to orginate on a set and a mobile at the same time, so i kan make a one number call from eigther my set at the office or my mobile phone when i am out of house.
  • Flash 9 was released like 4 years ago. Current version is Flash 10. something. Any version from 9 onwards will work. You do not need to install anything on 15000 pcs. If you see the flash required warning, it is probably because you have an older swfobjects.js cached on your web browser. Clear the browser cache and reload the page.
  • i copyed the fop2 to a new server

i did a test of my flash version today and its version 10.4.5 so i dont understand why i get the flash version error :-(
    i have erased the chache using the F5 key

Can it be because we use XP ???
  • Did you clear the browser cache and reloaded the page?
  • i just installed firefox ( to test another browser ) same error

but works fine on the "old" fop2
  • I suspect you have a mixed install with mismatched server and client version files... You can try to catch me online to discuss or check alternatives. Best regards.