FOP2 Version 2.29.00 released!

I am happy to announce that version 2.29.00 final is out! As you can see, I have added minor revision support to the version numbering, with the hopes to release bug fixing updates more often.

You can get it from the download page.

Here is a general list of bug fixes and new features:

* Fixes and updates for compatibility with Asterisk 12 and 13
* PlayDTMF on server (pressing DTMF on FOP2 dialpad sends DTMF on bridged channel)
* Non block on FOP2 config reload
* Option to Pause queue members with a Reason via presence.js
* FOP2Manager change on button label or group will reflect immediatly on FOP2 with no nead for reload
* UserEvents for changing button labels, groups (FOP2CHANGEBUTTONLABEL, FOP2CHANGEBUTTONGROUP)
* UserEvents for changing user secret and permissions (FOP2CHANGEUSERPASSWORD, FOP2CHANGEUSERPERMS)
* Configurable headers for originate, both global in fop2.cfg and per button in buttons.cfg
* Allow setting of auto answer on/off from client preferences using auto answer headers on buttons.cfg
* Support for triggering reloads via UserEvents (because of Asterisk >11.8 bug)
* Improvded plugin interface including persistent storage variables
* Some visual updates to the User Interface (unified buttons, css3 spinner, etc)
* Allow more symbols on password fields (exclamation, ampersand, equal sign, etc)
* Start using minor version revisions 2.xx.xx
* Caller ID Flip Flop effect (alternates between number and name)
* User mysqli in all PHP sub applications (phonebook, recordings, cdr)
* Several little bug fixes here and there (privacy monitor, meetme talking indicator, send data to unauth clients, etc).
* Updated translations
* Improved support for multi tenant on FOP2 Manager
* Improved permission handling, allows Followme plugin to be limited to self unless followmanager permission is set
* Support for PBXWare and Elastix 3 on FOP2 Manager
* Add disableQueueFilter option to presence.js to disable the queue member filter when a queue button is selected
* Allow conference buttons to have a dash in their conference name
* Add mwi indicator for ring groups and queue buttons
* Removes/Destroys non authenticated sockets after one minute
* Updated desktop notification library to make it compatible with newer Chrome versions

Comments

• hi evrybody,
    i'm sorry to inform you that there is an error in the file fop2/html/lang/fr_FR.php on the line 62 there isn't the ";" at the end of the line so we have an error : " syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE"

• Thanks, I will fix that small typo asap.