Number of extensions per page

Is there a way to fit all the extensions onto a single webpage (ie no frames) so that the operator can see everything at a glance without having to scroll down?

Thanks

Comments

• Edit the operator.css file to modify the button size, and the index.html if you want to hide the queue, trunk and conferences panes. You can also buy a big monitor. As you do not say how many extensions are you running, there is no one answer. It is impossible to show 500 buttons on one page with no scroll.

You can also use the Filter box without modifying styles.

Best regards,
  • Nicolás, first of all thanks for a really great app! I used FOP a while back, but decided not to implement it in my production Thirdlane environment. I really like FOP2. I bought my first license for it last week.

Can you show us exactly what needs to be changed in index.html to take out the queue, trunk, and conference sections? I tried commenting out...
    <a href="#" id="toggle-queuelist" class='myclick visible'><span id='queuestag'></span></a>

...but it seems to break the page.

Ideally, I would like to remove those sections for users who only need to see extensions, but include them for some users. Is that possible?

Thanks!