Action submenu

I need to do something that the Action submenu will show and work ?

Comments

• Did this get resolved? I am having the same problems on Win 7, Win XP, and Ubuntu 10.4

Tx,
    Ted
  • The fix is to configure your fop2 correctly. For the action submenu tu show your user must have the queuemanager permission (you need to use fop 2.10 or higher).

Best regards,
  • Still not getting it.

I am using fop2 2.11 against the most recent Elastix. I downloaded and installed the fop2manager.

First I logged onto Elastix admin console and picked Unembedded FreePBX. On the FreePBX console I picked the Tools tab on the left and the Fop2 User option under the Third Party Addon separator. I added my test extensions, set their secrets to the same as their secrets added in Elastix and set the permissions to "all". After rebooting the server and reloading FOP2 on the client, I didn't get the action submenu. I changed the permissions to be the full list, including queuemanager and still no luck.

I gave up fop2manager and hand edited the /usr/local/fop2/fop2.cfg file, adding the lines:
    user=123:12345:all
    then
    user=123:12345:all,queuemanager

More reboots/reloads and still no joy.

I did confirm that fop2manager did interact with the system by successfully changing one of the extension labels.

I have only used Firefox on the client, but under Linux, Win 7, and Win XP. The rest of the interface works without flaw.

Any ideas of what I should try next?

Thanks,
    Ted
  • The action submenu in extension will show if you have queues defined, or emails defined for the button.. The options it will add are to send email, add extension to queue XXX, remove extension from queue XXX, pause member, etc. If you do not have any queue buttons in view, and no email set, it will not show. For the action submenu tu work you must have fop2.js version 2.11.

On trunk and queue buttons de action submenu changes behaviour, it lets you pick up calls when clicking a waiting call or a trunk detail call.

If you can give me access to your install I can take a look at it, try to catch me online to work on it.

Best regards,