Follow Me Greyed out

Using the Follow Me plugin.
There seems to be a bug. For all my users when clicking the set follow me option, all the setting are always greyed out and I can't alter them.

It only works if I first select follow me for the extension I have logged in with. After that all others are not greyed out anymore.
It would also be nice if the plugin showed the follow me settings that are currently in place for an extension.
[attachment:56c0755627eed]

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Same bug here.

I'm only able to modify the logged extension configuration, but not the other ones.
  • If followme is enabled in FreePBX for an extension, and you have the followmemanager permission, then you should be able to alter other extensions follow me settings (And also see them). Do you have the followmemanager permission for your user?
  • Confirming that follow me plugin is enabled and manager permissions as well. Follow me enabled in FreePBX as well for the extension I want to work with.
    Clicking on follow me from fop2 doesn't work at first, is greyed out, unless I select follow-me on the extension I have logged in with. Then I can alter the others. The information in the follow me list is also not correct.
    I can send you a video snapshot of the issue.
  • I have updated the Set Follow Me plugin to version 1.0.8. It will most probably fix the issue you are facing.

Best regards,
  • edited March 2016
    Works and displays correct follow me settings with one exception:
    The enable check box doesn't reflect the true status. I have extensions with follow me enabled, but that doesn't show on fop2.
  • I cannot reproduce that issue. It should correct status for me, every time I try. Please notice that in FOP2, the checkbox is for ENABLE status, while in FreePBX you might have that checkbox for DISABLE status, that means that checked in FreePBX will show unchecked in FOP2 and viceversa.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file