Lost individual entries in the Trunk display

Hi,

A complete newbie here and to FOP2 but very impressed with what I've seen so far.

I just installed the current (not beta) release on a Centos 5 32-bit platform running the current PIAF, and I was originally seeing individual calls showing up in the Trunks display as expected. At some point in my adjusting parameters, the individual ZAP entries have gone and do not display. At this point I have a Trunks section, the two trunks in it (ZAP and voipstreet) but I never see any entries under each trunk with normal activity.

Can anyone suggest some areas for me to look at, as it initially worked and has only stopped working during my "fine-tuning" the configuration :-)

Thanks,
Graham

Comments

• What kind of fine tuning was made? Editing .cfg files or using the FreePBX module?
  • What kind of fine tuning was made? Editing .cfg files or using the FreePBX module?

Using FreePBX module - are there any configuration files I can send?
  • You can send the output from /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script, just the trunk buttons. Regarding zap, you need to specify channel numbers manually in the fop2 buttons page in the module. If not there will be no zap monitoring at all.
  • You can send the output from /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script, just the trunk buttons. Regarding zap, you need to specify channel numbers manually in the fop2 buttons page in the module. If not there will be no zap monitoring at all.

Could you explain what I need to do "manually in the fop2 buttons page in the module" in a little more detail please?
  • In the fop2admin module, inside the "fop2 buttons" page, you have a list of extensions, and then the list of trunks.

In the trunk list, next to the zap/dahdi trunks, you have an extra field:

Zap/Dahdi Channels (Eg: 1-24)

Where you have to list your trunk channels, like it says in the same button label: 1-24
  • In the trunk list, next to the zap/dahdi trunks, you have an extra field:

Zap/Dahdi Channels (Eg: 1-24)

Where you have to list your trunk channels, like it says in the same button label: 1-24

SO this is the block of code with the ZAP section:

if($key=="core") {
    echo "<td><input type=text name='email_".$datarray."' value='".$datarray."'></td>";
    echo "<td><input type=text name='group_".$datarray."' value='".$datarray."'></td>";
    echo "<td><input type=text name='queuechannel_".$datarray."' value='".$datarray."'></td>";
    echo "<td><input type=text name='originatechannel_".$datarray."' value='".$datarray."'></td>";
    } else if($key=="trunks" and (eregi("dahdi",$datarray) or eregi("zap",$datarray))) {
    echo "<td colspan=2>";
    echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels (Eg: 1-24)");
    echo "</td><td><input type=text name='email_".$datarray."' value='".$datarray."'></td>";
    echo "<td colspan=1> </td><td> </td>";

} else {
    echo "<td colspan=4> </td><td> </td>";
    }
    echo "</tr>";
    }

I have a T1 with 23 channels so is it just adding:

echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels 1-24)");

or is it adding

echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels 1)");
    echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels 2)");
    echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels 3)");
    echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels 4)");
    echo _("Zap/Dahdi Channels 5)");

and so on down to 23?

Thanks,
    Graham
  • Hmm.. maybe I did not express myself clearly. You do not need to tweak or change any code. Just open the fop2 buttons page and write 1-23 in the extra field. So, leave that .php page untouched, and go to the fop2 buttons menu under the tools tab in freepbx and add 1-23 in the input box, then save and apply.