Instalation Problems

Hi,

I have installed another console on a new box but i have run into some issues , the Opertors panel comes up and displays all the extensions but does not allow me to do anything , also no parked calls or Queue's showning , i have run status and
i get the following :

[trixbox1.localdomain ~]# /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server status
Flash Operator Panel 2 - No valid license found. Demo Mode
/usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh: line 15: [: too many arguments

Any ideas ??

Regards

Tim

Comments

• Hello, it seems to be that you've downloaded the free version only allows 15 buttons, 15 extensions, and you, when using autoconfig, you will have created all your extensions that are more than 15.

To use it, would have to limit your extensions to 15.
  • Hi,

Try

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test

(not status)

Regarding actions, if you use Asterisk 1.6 you need to add the "all" permissions to the manager user so it can originate calls and receive userevents. With "originate,user" will suffice in a standard Asterisk, but in Trixbox you need to add "all".

Best regards,
  • Greetings-

I am getting the same error on the purchased FOP2 2.11 (centos 5 32-bit) running on elastix 2.0.3 32 bit.
    [root@servername ~]# /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test
    Connection to manager OK!

I followed the install directions (so I thought) and I am also using the freepbx admin interface. When I try to log in with or without valid credentials, I just sits there (counts to 3 times, and continues to spin).

Appreciate help anyone can provide.

Thanks,

Brandon
  • Hello,

That error is non fatal, fop2 will work anyways. If your client (web browser) is unable to contact the server, you should check that:

1) fop2_server is indeed running

pgrep fop2_server

2) that port 4445 is open/forwarded and NOT filtered

3) That your browser does not have flash or javascript blockers

There are many posts about this issue, and many times I posted the steps to check for it. The most frequent issue is that FOP(1) is running on port 4445, preventing FOP2 from working. Port 4445 should be listening and the process listenting must be fop2_server and not "perl", you can check with the command

netstat -lnp | grep 4445

If you have fop1/perl binding to port 4445, you might want to stop fop1 and disable it to avoid future issues when you update freepbx again:

/usr/sbin/amportal stop_fop

edit /etc/amportal.conf and set FOPRUN=false

Best regards,
  • I am getting the same error : /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test
    Connection to manager OK!

I am able to log on but see no buttons. There are users in the FOP2User and FOP2buttons, but no buttons are display in the web browser.

Any suggestions
  • Run the autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script and look for errors:

/usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh

One possible cause is that you have fop 2.20 and an old fop2admin module, that will generate errors about missing fields. Updating the fop2admin freepbx module will fix those issues.

Best regards,
  • Thanks Nicolás. I can't believe it was the flash blocker! :) I spent a couple hours fighting that one. The weird part was that normally flash blocker in chrome with give you an indicator when something tries to load flash.

Thanks again for the quick reply!

-Brandon
  • Thank you - Yes you were correct I was running an older version of FOP2Admin, upgraded and corrected the problem.