Fop2 Panel Showing Stale Extensions
Context: running FreePBX with Fop2 (ver 2.31.16)
I'm seeing extensions in the fop2 panel with names for people who are not around anymore. I have seen multiple fixes listed in this forum for that, but they don't seem to be working.
- For example, when I run the synchronize labels from FOP2 Manager, it runs without issues, but the extensions in FOP2 panel are still old.
- The info for the extension in FOP2 Manager is correct though
- I checked the fop2buttons table in the DB and it also shows the correct user.
- Finally, I also checked the extension in Asterisk, and it has the correct info.
- So it's pretty consistent everywhere, except in FOP2 panel
What am i missing that it doesn't refresh in FOP2 panel.
Is there another refresh labels option somewhere that I'm missing?