Call History - SELECT command denied to user

I am working with a fresh install of FreePBX and am having trouble getting call history to display on any user panel or operator panel. I get the following error on FOP2:

SELECT command denied to user ‘’@‘localhost’ for table ‘cdr’
Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Make sure when you post that you specify the version you are using as that can help us troubleshoot better.

This worked for me:
    Configure the file /var/www/html/fop2/config.php with the credentials to the Asterisk Database.
    I found the credentials to my system in the file: /etc/freepbx.conf
    Make sure the following line also exists in: /var/www/html/fop2/config.php
    $CDRDBTABLE = "asteriskcdrdb.cdr";
    After editing this, I restarted the service and all worked (you may also try a reboot)

• Hi joshuamarius,
    Do you have any idea with integrate yeastar PBX? I faced no record when I tried to check call history, I know it is via plugin and FOP2 server will save AMI cdr event to local database and also I have change file /var/www/html/fop2/config.php to details as show in the photo, I still not able to get cdr, also it's none saved in database when I access mysql to check.

• the database pruebacdr is created automatically when I configure plugin CDR to DataBase on fop2 manager, but the table cdr is not created automatically while other 3 tables created automatically and when I add contact on user profile, it added in visual_phonebook table, any idea for my problem?
    It's great appreciation if somebody would check this.

• I'm sorry; I've only worked with FreePBX. Maybe the forum Admin can help you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file