Setting up Fop2 with FreeSWITCH - Trying to bind to Asterisk Manager Port

Hi all,
I am trying to install Fop2 to work with FreeSWITCH 1.8~
I have been following the guide here:
members.asternic.biz/knowledge_base/howto-how-to-configure-fop2-to-work-with-freeswitchhttp://

However, when I come to create the tables required with this command:
php /var/www/html/fop2/admin/update_conf.php 1 1
I can see it is still trying to connect to the asterisk manager port on 5038.
Here is the log:

Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:53:33 +0000 - Unable to connect to manager 127.0.0.1:5038 (111): Connection refused
Updating buttons for context GENERAL
│ literal                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
string (368) "256, SQL Error: SELECT CONCAT('SIP/',name) as dial,name as extension,sip.context as context,callerid as name,sip.mailbox,voicemail.password as vmpin,email FROM asterisk.sippeers AS sip LEFT JOIN asterisk.voicemail AS voicemail on sip.name=voicemail.mailbox
SELECT command denied to user 'fop2'@'localhost' for table 'sippeers' (/var/www/html/fop2/admin >/dblib.php, 108"
Called from .../functions.php:2592 [fop2manager_error()]
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function connect() on null in /var/www/html/fop2 >/admin/functions-custom.php:180
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/fop2/admin/functions.php(115): custom_check_extension_usage()
#1 /var/www/html/fop2/admin/update_conf.php(35): system_all_buttons()
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/fop2/admin/functions-custom.php on line 180

I have noticed if I edit my fop2.cfg file to include the manager_port it reads and tries to connect to whatever I point it at, but it tried to connect to the event socket expecting asterisk to be on the other end of it. When I use the freeswitch_port as the guide above requires, It defaults back to 5038 and does not seem to read the variable.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Frederick

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file