Extension Indicators

Hey,

There is a phone system that we use the licensed FOP2 on (not FreePBX based) where we currently set QueuePause (via the AMI) per extension to true/false to reflect when someone has just set system-side DND on or off.

Now obviously this is a bit of a hack to get the clock icon to show up on the extension button when our custom system-side DND is set... but even if the extension is in queue it wouldn't matter if it was paused as setting DND would prevent it ringing anyway - so it works out well.

Now we have implemented a way of setting system-side call forwarding. Does anyone know of any other AMI action (like QueuePause) that can be set/unset which FOP2 will watch out for and show some other icon on the extension button?

It doesn't have to be an icon that even remotely implies call forward and obviously it won't show where it has call forwarding set to. But it would give receptionists a visual indication of if our custom system-side call forward has been set or not.

Under the features listed for FOP2 I see this...

* 2 lines per button
* Callerid & timer
* Held calls
* Paused indicator
* From queue indicator
* Presence information
* Recording indicator
* Privacy Option

So perhaps someone could inform me which other AMI actions FOP2 watches for perhaps recording? or any other indicator already programmed in to FOP2?

Thank you

Steven

Comments

• You cannot monitor extra parameters the way you want, it must be added to the application somehow, and it is not something trivial to do.
  • I do not want to "monitor extra parameters".

I want to know what existing parameters are monitored other than QueuePause on a per extension basis.
  • You can play with userevents, as seen from the manager:

# Event: UserEvent
    # Privilege: user,all
    # Timestamp: 1243452701.709683
    # UserEvent: FOP2ASTDB
    # Action: UserEvent
    # Family: fop2state
    # Channel: SIP/606
    # Value: Do not Disturb