Some questions

First of all, thanks for your program :D Hope we could solve all questions and I'll buy it :D
1) I'll complete russian translation files soon and send them to you
2) I have an extension desctibed in buttons.cfg with some specific label, but this extension displayed with label from Asterisk server. Is it possible that FOP2 takes label for extension from Asterisk if this extension is a member of queue?
3) buttons.cfg file has a very plain and straightforward structure. Is it possbile to use mysql table for buttons? It also gives a good possibility to take buttons description from mysql Asterisk Realtime config.

Thank you in advance, and hope to long cooperation

Dmitry Blokhin
Moscow, Russia

Comments

• Hello,
    1) I'll complete russian translation files soon and send them to you

Thanks!
    2) I have an extension desctibed in buttons.cfg with some specific label, but this extension displayed with label from Asterisk server. Is it possible that FOP2 takes label for extension from Asterisk if this extension is a member of queue?

Yes, queue members will be renamed with the member name as set in the queue.
    3) buttons.cfg file has a very plain and straightforward structure. Is it possbile to use mysql table for buttons? It also gives a good possibility to take buttons description from mysql Asterisk Realtime config.

You can use #exec to execute your own button configuration script, taking it out from anywhere you want as it is just a plain script. Example is the provided autoconfiguration for FreePBX, that takes information both from plain text files and mysql databases.

Best regards,
  • Thank you Nicolas. I've just bought your very program, hope you'll continue to make FOP2 any better.