FOP2 Manager and Call Record Access

I've installed the call history plugin. It showed no records and reported an access problem to CDR. I've tried to fix CDR access for FOP2, but messed up the FOP2 Manager access rights. I can open the FOP2 manager front page, but clicking on any of menu items I get: Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /admin/fop2/admin/pagebs.fop2users.php on this server.
Ist there a posibility to reinstall FOP2 from scratch and get clean permission setup`?
Thanks,
Klaus

Comments

• Any hint for me from anybody?

• I digged deeper and found that /var/www/html/admin/.htaccess does only allow the access to any *.php file except ajax.php.
    # Apache 2.4 <IfModule mod_authz_core.c> # Disallow all . files, such as .htaccess or .git <FilesMatch "\..*$"> Require all denied </FilesMatch> # Allow index, config, and ajax.php, as well as all our image types. <FilesMatch "(^$|index\.html|index\.php|config\.php|ajax\.php|\.(map|gif|GIF|jpg|jpeg|png|css|js|swf|txt|ico|ttf|svg|eot|woff|woff2|wav|mp3|aac|ogg|webm|gz)$)"> Require all granted </FilesMatch> </IfModule>
    Is this as expected? If I allow all *.php files in the then I can access the fop2 manager again.

• In FreePBX changing /var/www/html/admin/.htaccess leads to tampered warning for /var/www/html/admin/.htaccess for the module "FreePBX Framework".