Multiple Parking Lots

Hi,

I run into a little problem with multiple parking lots. The lots display correctly, show parked calls correctly but do not detect the pickup of a parked call, the call appears to stay in the lot until the person who unparked the call hangs up.

If you unpark the call using FOP2 it works fine, but this appears to be because that uses a transfer event rather than actually unparking the call?

If I go back to just using the default parking lot it works fine.

My Features.conf looks like this:

parkext=6000
parkpos=-7
context=parkedcalls
parkingtime=45

[parkinglot_bml_default]
parkpos=6170-6178
context=bml_default
parkingtime=120

[parkinglot_bml-deult23]
parkpos=3270-3278
context=bml-deult23
parkingtime=120

FOP2.cfg looks like this:

[PARK/parkinglot_jam_default]
type=park
label=JAM Default Lot
extension=6000
context=jam_default

Anyone got any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Simon.

Comments

• Hi Simon,

This smells as a fop2 bug. Multiparking support was not heavily tested. If you could capture fop2_server debug output while parking and then picking up it might help to troubleshot. You can also try to catch me online at www.fop2.com to talk about it. To start fop2_server in debug mode you need to stop the service first:

service fop2 stop

and then start it from the command line:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server -X 15

Best regards,
  • Nicolás,

fop2 is AWESOME!

Just in case you haven't received any debug information yet, I have done what you requested and posted the results at the following link:

http://files.bluecrow.net/tmp/fop2-multpark-debug.txt

We have just deployed the latest fop2 in a multi-tenant 1.6.2.X environment and are anxiously awaiting the fix to multi-parking! :)

Thanks!

-Mitch
  • Thanks, the output was useful. I have made some changes on my dev version, but I cannot release a beta yet. Please contact me privately so we can arrange a test..
  • Nicolás,

I sent you a PM a few days ago. Feel free to PM me or email me with a link to a development version that you would like me to test.

Thanks!
  • Hi, sorry, the dev version has untested changes on the license check so I cannot yet send you one yet, or I will have to revert the license checking function. In its current form it won't work with your current license. Let me work a little bit on it and I will email you again.. Please let me know the distribution you were using... centos5 32 bits?