HowTo Remove Toolbar (Minimal installation)?

Hi,

I installed fop2 and it works, but i need it just for watching the extension status (Only 5 Boxes).

So, how to remove the upper Tool-Bar?
And is there a way to remove the 2.nd Line in a Box (I don't have a 2nd Line to monitor)?

Thanks a lot.

Birlie

Comments

• Edit presence.js to set the number of lines to display.
    Edit operator.css and set display:none to the #head entry to hide the toolbar, or tweak it as you see fit.
  • Great! Thanks for that fast answer!

Another thing (offtopic) How to give different users different buttonfile configs?
    In General section in fop2.cfg there is only one buttonfile to set.
  • Its complicated to explain in the forum, and I do not want to rewrite the online doc in a post. You can use panel contexts to create different sets of configs:

[mycontext]
    user=xxxx:yyyy:zzzz
    buttonfile=mycontext-buttons.cfg

[myothercontext]
    user=aaaaaa:bbbbb:ccccc
    buttonfile=myothercontext-buttons.cfg

If you use freepbx and you only want to limit some users so they can view some of the buttons and not all, install the fop2admin freepbx module where you will be able to manage groups. Groups are also explained in the docs, basically

group=mygroup:SIP/100,SIP/200
    user=1111:supersecret:all:mygroup

Where user 1111 will only see SIP/100 and SIP/200
  • Thanks for your answer.

Is it possible to put just

[mycontext]
    user=xxxx:yyyy:zzzz
    buttonfile=mycontext-buttons.cfg

into a context? Or do you have to put all the other parameters into it (e.g. manager_host= etc....) too

Last modification question. I need to change the title in browser. (<title> tag). Is there any way, or is it forbidde due to copyright reasons?
  • Hello,

You do not need to put other parameters in the panel context, with user and buttonfile you are right. There is no way to change the page title. There will be another license released with the next version with no footer nor title enforcement (it will be priced differently too).

Best regards,
  • You do not need to put other parameters in the panel context, with user and buttonfile you are right.
    Best regards,

Thank you, but it doesn't seem to work. I placed a new context at the end of fop2.cfg like this:

[mycontext]
    user=15:1234:pickup,dial,meetme
    buttonfile=buttons_user.cfg

But the login with this user doesn't work. (Login popup appears again)
  • Oh, i see, i forgot to set the context=mycontext in the url call ;)