Queue Member

Hi,
i have the queue field and when a member is logged in it shows me the member and that's ok.
I wanna know if its possible to show the "idle" time of the member (as in the old version of fop).
I know I can see for how long the member is paused (but it's not working too).

So, someone can help me with this settings ??
Thanks

Comments

• Neither information is available on fop2 display. The problem is that asterisk does not provide that information either via status or manager events, so if I happen to add it to fop2 the numbers would not be entirely reliable as the initial state does not provide that information.

Asternic has a realtime view and it also keeps track of queue statistics and times, including pause durations, alarms on pauses, etc.. But it relies on storing queue activity data into a mysql database. FOP2 will not include those by default as its overkill for its general purpose.

If I happen to add the times in the future, they will not be 100% accurate, so I am hesitant on doing so.

Best regards,
  • Ok.
    We have Asternic Lite installed on a Debian 2.6.26 kernel.
    is there a problem with this kernel version because our realtime option isn't working.
    which kernel version do you sugest?

Is there a portuguese version of Asternic?

thanks
  • Asternic Lite needs a little patch in order to work with Asterisk 1.6, in realtime_functions.php you have to change the text:

"show queues"

with

"queue show"

and also the text

"show channels concise"

to

"core show channels concise"

Best regards,
  • Hello guys,

I have a two doubts.

1 - Does Asternic works with Asterisk 1.4?

2 - What about the Kernel version?

Regards

[]'s
  • Yes it works with asterisk 1.4. Kernel version does not matter. Best regards,