FOP1 Compatibility- Queue Buttons

Hi,

Is it possible to have an option to display Queues in a 'FOP1' compatibility mode? Our queue manager is complaining as she cannot see all queues at once (we have 8 queues with 50 agents, agents are logged into multiple queues).

We would like to see queue buttons on the right panel displaying only information on number of agents logged in and number of calls waiting in queue. If queue button is pressed, it could then expand to show all agents and calls.

A simple hide/show box on each queue button would do this trick ? This feature would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• You can hide the agent detail list by editing operator.css right now... it is the aentry class, add display:none; to it. I will consider the feature of having a condensed view as you suggest. Best regards,
  • Hi Nicolas,

We would be happy to fund this feature development, if you would like to consider this. My queue managers tend to switch to FOP1 when doing their tasks, which is putting lots of unnecessary load on our servers. We would really like to switch FOP1 off and use FOP2 instead and this feature seems to be the main reason why our managers do not use it at this time.

Would you be willing to consider this?
  • No problem, try to catch me on the live help to discuss.