Could not install client. No suitable target found.

Hey all,

I am running asteriskNow and searched the forums but didnt turn up anything... (cannot search with the word now for some reason). Is there something I need to do so I dont get "Could not install client. No suitable target found.";

I am using the *now gui so I have a feeling it has to do with whatever webserver they are running. Does anyone already have a howto so I can keep both GUIs running under one common server?

Thanks,
Jason

Comments

• You can follow the online docs for copying files over manually. The server part will go to /usr/local/fop2 and the web pages to wherever your web root is located, just mv the html directory from the tarball to your web root with a new name like fop2. I am not sure what is the web root in asterisknow... If it is using the builtin http server from Asterisk, you could still copy it over, but you will loose the phonebook functionality as it requires php, but everything else will work.

If you happen to catch me online at the live help and you can provide access to your box, I can login and take a look to help you out find a "home" for fop2 web app.

Best regards,