FOP2 and Thirdlane

Hi nicolas

I'm trying to get the fop2 working on thirdlane I believe I have installed it correctly. I get the login page I put in my extension number and password and i get this error.

System is not available right now

I have also tried it this way and still get the same error
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/fop2/?exten=2000 ... ctiveserve

activeserve being the tenant

Thanks for any help
Armando
activeserve Pbx Hosting

Comments

• Is there better instructions on installing the FOP2 on a multi-tenant solution what ever i did I can't get the PBX to work anymore since I installed FOP2 a can't even call the other extensions?

Armando
  • I've never user thirdlane, but it sounds like your fop2_server isn't running.

The fact that you are getting the error message means that your browser is in contact with the web server so it's not a network issue.

If you type './fop2_server --test' from your install directory, (usually /usr/local/fop2/) what happens?
  • It could be a firewall issue, as the fop2 client connects by default to port tcp/4445 to the server.. not only port 80/443.

So, check that fop2_server is running, and that port 4445 is not blocked.

Ah! And do not forget to install the adobe flash player, and that you do not have flash blockers in your browser.
  • HI Guys

The server is running fine when I do a fop2_server --test I get OK my problem is I have no idea how to configure fop2 to a multi-tenant solution after install of Fop2 I goto fop2.cfg and configure the manager secret password then create a tenant like this. P.S. I also removed #exec from the bottom of the file because I'm not using freepbx I'm using thirdlane

(inside fop2.cfg)
    [tenant_1]
    master_key=nosecrets :I have no idea what this is ?
    user=1000:1000:all
    user=1001:1001:all
    buttonfile=tenant_1_bottons.cfg

(inside Button File)

[SIP/1000]
    type=extension
    extension=1000
    context=from-internal
    label=test user
    mailbox=1000@default-tenant_1
    extenvoicemail=*1000@from-internal
    privacy=clid

[SIP/1001]
    type=extension
    extension=1001
    context=from-internal
    label=test user
    mailbox=1001@default-tenant_1
    extenvoicemail=*1001@from-internal
    privacy=monitor

;[QUEUE/100]
    ;type=queue
    ;label=Sales
    ;extension=100
    ;context=from-internal

Now That i have all thisin place i goto website http://192.168.0.10/fop2/?context=tennant_1
    login=1001
    pass= 1001
    and I should see the fop2 screen but I get wrong login? Is there any steps that I have missed or server configurations that I have missed?
  • you are misspelling "tenant", in the button has only one "N" and in the get parameter two "N".

By the way.. the --test does not mean fop2_server will bind correctly to port 4445, it just tests your asterisk manager connection. If you have FOP1 running and listening on port 4445, you cannot run fop2 (but the --test will succeed if the manager credentials are ok). Anyways, if you get a login incorrect and you are prompted for extension and password more than once, that means that your are "talking" to the server with no problems.
  • OK Nicolas

the discription i gave you about tenant was just an example so spelling error don't count sorry for that mistake

OK here is what I got now I can login ok but I don't see any buttons i have created the button file when I uncomment the queues or conferences i can see them but not the extensions in the post above is the example of the buttons.cfg file I'm using. So to rehash I can login now but only see sales queues or conferences thats it no Extensions,

Also when I do a /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --stop or start I get can't listen on port 4445
  • OK guys

I got it, I had to click on the square box on the corner of the screen to see the buttons for the extensions but now if I make a call or use the extension nothing registers right now I have to calls going on the extensions and it still shows inactive on both extensions? any ideas

Armando
  • Does "fop2_server --test" says that connection to the manager is ok?

If that is the case, are you sure your devices are named SIP/1000 and SIP/1001 ?
  • Hi Nicolas

The manager says OK

But now what is happening is that it does not show the extension in use when I make calls.?
  • If that is the case, are you sure your devices are named SIP/1000 and SIP/1001 ?