DND status not visible

I'm using * 1.6 with FreePBX. I have changed my [app-dnd-toggle] to set and delete /fop2state/SIP/etn# in the database (according to instructions in FAQ). Pressing DND button in my phone I can see the database entry appearing and disappearing as it should. However no change to the button in FOP2 panel is visible.

Is there anything else I should configure in order to get DND status visible? There is no op_astdb.cfg file in fop2 directory...

Best regards
Marek

Comments

• Hi Marek,

Maybe it is an asterisk 1.6 syntax problem. Try to catch me online in the live help to work this out. Basically I will need fop2_server level 1 debug output when setting dnd on and off from the phone. Send me the log privately so I can trace the problem. To start fop2_server in debug:
    service fop2 stop
    cd /usr/local/fop2
    script output.log
    ./fop2_server -X 1

Then set the phone on dnd a couple of times, finally CTRL-C to stop fop2_server an type "exit" to stop script from capturing output.

Best regards,
  • Hello Nicolas,

on Friday I've sent you the debug output (via "offline help"). Do you have any findings?

Best regards
    Marek
  • Hi,

I did not get that email. Please resend to asternic at gmail dot com.

Regards,
  • We're having the exact same problem here except we're using Asterisk ver 1.4.29. Any solutions/fixes for this?
  • You have to use fop2 beta in order to reflect astdb dnd state in FOP2 and viceversa. The feature is not available when using the standard release.