FOP2 Website not updating

I have a user reporting that when a user logs out of a ring queue, it does not always reflect the updated status of that queue.

example:

PBX: extension100 logged into Queue 1
PBX: extension101 logged into Queue 1
PBX: extension102 Logged OUT of Queue 1 (verified w/ 'show queues' command in asterisk CLI)
FOP2 Display: Extensions 100, 101, and 102 all logged in still (but 102 should have disappeared)

user has tried clearing their browser cache, temporary IE files, and even checked from another PC, but this problem persists.

this happens sporadicaly and we havent found a common denominator of the occurance. eventually the FOP2 display updates, but not right away.

Comments

• How do you add or remove queue members? Are you talking about adding queue members or login in or out agents ?

Seems like there is a missing event in AMI or something like that, unfortunately there is no way to fix state inconsistencies if they are because of a missing event. If that happens just sometimes and you are not able to reproduce the issue, it is next to impossible to fix it.

You can paste the actual output from "queues show" on the cli so I can have a better idea....

Ah.. just came to me, if you monitor more than one asterisk server and in the server you have the same queue defined, states will be off as fop2 will receive contradictory events from servers (maybe one agent is logged on server one and not on server two)... as fop2 treats the servers as a whole..