Fault in autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh

I installed FOP2 v2.11 on Elastix 2.0.0.42; FreePBX 2.7.0.9. Even after installing the FreePBX module, I did not have any buttons (not even the menu buttons). So I started to investigate how the buttons are generated and found the following:
In the file autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh, line 36 the mysql command has an option -N. It directs mysql to skip column names. Since there are no column names none of the sed commands work correctly and the output is a mess, making FOP2 crazy. When I removed the -N option, buttons just appeared.

Is is a real fault or it is intentionally made like this and it usually works with -N, only my system misinterprets it in some way?

Thanks for the tool, by the way :-)

Comments

• Hello,

There are some post in the forums related to this. The problem is that mysql have changed command line parameters in its latest version. There is an updated autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script available for download at:

http://www.fop2.com/downloads/autoconfi ... reepbx.txt

I will probably make an interim release with this fix and some other small bug fixes before releasing the next version that will be a major update, and it is taking some time to get ready.

Best regards,
  • Hi,
    Thanks for the prompt answer. I tried the download link (even with .sh instead of .txt) but it does not seem to exist.
    Karesz
  • Just edit the script you have and replace all instances of "-ENB" with "-EB"

Best regards,