Configuring fop2 queue list.

Hi,

I recently purchased a license to FOP2 and have it all setup and running. It is hooked into my FreePBX settings and is running on a PBXInAFlash server.

Everything is great except I need to customise the way in which FOP2 displays its main page. I have a list of extensions and to the right of that, I have a list of queues. Within each queue is a list of extensions and when someone rings, the incoming caller number pops up in the list below the extensions who are in the queue.

The problem is I have quite a few employee extensions answering a particular queue. I want to remove these completely and just have the incoming call details listed under each of the queue headings.

I also wouldnt mind removing the list of trunks from this page as well.

Can you help me to do these things or point me to some documentation about this?

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Hello,

Edit operator.css, look for the aentry definition and add: "display: none;" to it. That will remove the agent list from the queue buttons.

Then install the fop2admin module if you didn't already. Once installed go to the fop2 groups menú option and create a new group with all extensiones and queues, but no trunks or parks or conferences or any other unwanted button. Save that group and then go to the fop2 users page and assign that group to a user. When logged as that user you will only see the buttons for its group.

Best regards,
  • Hi,

Thanks heaps for that, I've got it sorted now.

One last thing - I can't get the caller ID popups which are generated by entries in the visual phone book to work:
    http://www.fop2.com/img/gallery/fullsize/fop2screenshot1.png
    (down the bottom right of screen).

I have added my number as a test and I have checked in the fop2 database - an entry is correctly added in the visual_phonebook table.

Do I need to do anything further to get these popups enabled?
  • Do you see any popups at all? in presence.js you must be sure that notifyDuration > 0

Best regards,