FOP2 Restart needed to display ZAP Trunks

I'm trying FOP2 on a Trixbox 2.6 server whit one ZAP trunks and some SIP trunks.
I've modified autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh "ZAP extensions" post on this forum to display correctly ZAP trunks (instead of default DAHDI trunk) and all seems to works.
But, when I reboot the trixbox server (for maintenance purpose) I've noted that since the ZAP trunks displayed on FOP2 server dashboard works correctly (becomes red when a call is in progress) I must manually restart FOP2 server by means : "Service fop2 restart".
In other works if I don't manually restart FOP2 server the Zaptel channel don't works properly!
And this even if other trunks (SIP trunks) works correctly without need to manually restart.
Is there a way to fix this issue ?

Thanks in advance.
Ing. Cosimo MERCURO
Mercuro for Business

Comments

• Not sure if I understood... if you have some zap channels in use, and then RESTART asterisk. You keep getting Zap channels in use altough now there are none because of the restart ? Or that after restarting ZAP channels cease to work at all? Try to catch me online on the live help to see if we can sort this out.

Regards,
  • The problem is:
    Zap channel works always fine!
    When a call is placed on Zap channel the relative FOP2 button is showed "red" and with "one line in use" and "ZAP/4".
    This only when I've modified the autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh " based on the post [url:15c630i1]http://www.fop2.com/forum/View Post 24[/url:15c630i1]on this forum.
    The problem is that when, for any reason, I must reboot asterisk/Trixbox server when reboot is finished even if the Zap trunk continue to works correctly (I can place a and receive calls on ZAP trunk) the FOP2 Button don't show anything and remain ever green.
    In order that the ZAP FOP2 button to begin again to works correctly (becoming red and showing all information relative to call) I must:
    1) connect via SSH to asterisk server
    2) do a: "Service fop2 restart" command
    At this point all works fine too.
    I hope this clear my issue.

Thanks in advance.
    Cosimo