'Listen' and 'listen and whisper' action buttons fail

Greetings,
I had succesfully install Fop2 in trixbox 2.8.0.4.
I can see all the configurations that I alredy had and fop2 works like a charm. However, the action buttons "listen" and "listen and whisper" aren't working. the dial button is working, so I don't know what I missed on the Installation and Configuration.
A relevant configuration on trixbox is that I'm working with queue's and hot desking (device and user mode). Does it have anything to do with the issue?.
Thank you verry much!

Jose F.

Comments

• User and device mode might cause issues.. what fop2 version did you install? In any case, try by setting force_parameter_delimiter=, in fop2.cfg
  • Thanks for the answer, I was using the 2.11 version and upgraded to 2.20 when the problem was noticed.
    I think it is because a device and a user are the same extension number. the button become "electric" green.

On the other hand, is there a way to know (on fop2) when an agent using X-lite softphone is in DND mode?
  • There is no way to monitor a phone dnd state, unless the phone is programmed to signal asterisk of their state change (like dialing the dnd feature code). Best regards,
  • Josef can you please share the installations steps of FOP2 you had made for trixbox 2.8.0.4

Thanks
    gemini76