Button Configuration / Missing Items

We just purchased the white-label license, upgraded to the beta version, installed the new FreePBX module. Everything's working fine, except I can't find any information in the config files, forums, installation guide on how to enable the Chat or the Voicemail modules.

How do I get those working?

I've uninstalled the FreePBX module and reinstalled. I've parsed every file in /usr/local/fop2 and /var/www/html/fop2. I can't even seem to find how the FreePBX module locates and configures the users... i.e. after uninstall and reinstall, it automatically finds the old users.

There are no options for the new buttons anywhere that I can see.

Also, curious about the white-label abilities. What are we allowed / not allowed to do? Can we add logos? How?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,

There is nothing to do to enable those featuers, except add the chat permission to fop2 users (if they have the all permissions the feature will be enabled). Do not forget to restart the fop2_server after activation in order for the features to become available. The voicemail explorer is opened when you click on the message waiting indicator icon (the envelope). The chat option appears in the action submenu when clicking on the presence icon on any extension (the green/orange led).

Best regards,
  • Oh, yeah. Look at that. Cool!