display only extensions

Hello, as it is possible to disconnect display of panels located on the right (park slots, trunks etc.) that is to leave only extensions. Thanks

Comments

• You can use groups to prevent some buttons from showing, you can alter index.html to modify the grid layout or hide the divs you do not want to see via "style='display:hidden;'".

Best regards,
  • It is possible to give an example, I tried different variants it is impossible. After change I reboot the server and changes not wine. Thanks
  • There is no need to reboot or restart, and it is totally possible if you know your way around html and css. And for the groups it is quite easy to setup using the freepbx module (but you are required to use freepbx). If I remember correctly, in fop 2.20 beta there is an index_only_extensions.html that shows you only extensions and no right column buttons, just what you need.
  • I just installed fop2.2 and indeed there is a index extension only but that one doenst work?
  • well, it was made for fop 2.10, I forgot to update it, however it is easy to fix... replace the whole head section with the one from the regular index.html and it should work.