Trunks not showing active channels

Hello
1- trunks not showing active channels both outbound and inbound..
i have 3 trunks ( E1 devided to 3)

g0
g1
g2

at mysql database, fop2buttons table device ZAP/g0 , ZAP/g1 , ZAP/g2 available...

how can i fix it ?

2- Some names at extension list has no surname .. when i check fop2buttons table at DB names are correct.. but at fop2 no surnames..

3- At Queues there is an unknown user 877@from-queue ... i searched everywhere but cant find this user to delete... its not available at user list both fop2 and freepbx

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    1- trunks not showing active channels both outbound and inbound..
    i have 3 trunks ( E1 devided to 3)

g0
    g1
    g2

at mysql database, fop2buttons table device ZAP/g0 , ZAP/g1 , ZAP/g2 available...

how can i fix it ?

You have to go to the fop2 buttons page and add the channel numbers on the empty field (it is marked with an example of what to write, something like "1-24". You must do that for all 3 trunks with their corresponding channel number range.

2- Some names at extension list has no surname .. when i check fop2buttons table at DB names are correct.. but at fop2 no surnames..

Buttons are displayed as html/css with overflow hidden. If some text is larger than the button itself, it will hide. You can modify the operator.css file, look the extenbutton class and increase width and/or reduce font size to allow for more characters on the button labels.

3- At Queues there is an unknown user 877@from-queue ... i searched everywhere but cant find this user to delete... its not available at user list both fop2 and freepbx

It is a queue member in asterisk, you will see it if you do a "queue show" in the Asterisk CLI. You should be able to remove the queue member with fop2 by clicking on it (it its a dynamic member, it probably is because you do not see in in freepbx configurations).

Best regards,
  • solved! thank you :lol:
  • solved! thank you :lol: