debian lenny => unable to use transfer

Hello,

I installed the latest version from tar under lenny and rebuild cpan. I can call other extensions or hangup calls. But I am unable to transfer calls to other extensions or to voicemail. I run with -X 9 in commandline and could not see any commands if I click on the panel.

Any hints how I can debug whats going wrong?

BR

Uwe

Comments

• Hi,

If you can dial, you should be able to transfer calls too. Look at the asterisk full log for hints... Are you using Asterisk 1.4 or 1.6 ?
  • Hi!

We have also problems with transfers in FOP2. Our server is 32bit Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 LTS. The FOP2 Debian etch 32bit version is downloaded at 25.8.2009 with network interface selection support.

If the user has configured extenvoicemail-parameter in buttons.cfg, the transfer to voicemail works well. The normal transfer button does nothing. The fop2_server -X 9 prints out:
    127.0.0.1       <- Response: Error

127.0.0.1       <- Message: Invalid/unknown command: Atxfer. Use Action: ListCommands to show available commands.

127.0.0.1       <- Server: 0

Response: Error

Message: Invalid/unknown command: Atxfer. Use Action: ListCommands to show available commands.

Server: 0

If the user has not extenvoicemail-parameter in buttons.cfg then Transfer to voicemail transfers to selected user. And the normal transfer button does again nothing visible.

BR
    Jukka Laaksola
  • Hi,

You have to force blind transfers for Asterisk 1.6. In fop2.cfg set:

blind_transfer=1

And then reload fop2.

Best regards,