Action buttons not showing for a single user

I cannot figure out why extension 418 in my FreePBX/PBXinaFlash server will not load Action buttons. I am using the fop2 plugin for freepbx and have setup the fop2 user with "all" permission, exactly the same as me, (ext 477) yet the buttons show for me and not for this user. As you can see there are no buttons including the logout, preferences, and phonebook buttons that do show when I login as ext 477.
http://i.imgur.com/QAvP0.png

Comments

• Action buttos are hidden if you login with an extension number that is not listed in the extensions view in the panel itself.

If you login as 418, you MUST have a button in the extension list that is configured with "extension=418".

Best regards,
  • So what would cause the autoconfig button script to not pick up a configured extension? 418 exists just like the rest, but I now see that in the freepbx fop2 buttons area 418 doesn't show up.

thanks,
    ben
  • Perhaps you have defined groups using the fop2admin module, and that button is not included in your groups? Perhaps that button was modifed also in the fop2admin module and the label was left empty (empty labels prevents the button from displaying). Or perhaps you are using the free version that is limited to 15 buttons, so the rest of them are not showing...