Pause/Unpause not Displaying

After the last round of FreePBX updates, suddenly FOP2 2.20 has stopped showing the correct status for paused/unpaused. The function works fine, but the display will not update unless I reload FOP2 from the command line. At the same time, the display for who is logged into the Queue changed from {extention} {name} to {extention}@from-queue. Sadly I am not sure which update caused the issue, or if it was update related, or coincidental.

I think the updates I did were:

Blacklist 2.7.0.1 to 2.7.0.2
Framework 2.7.0.6 to 2.7.0.8
Core 2.7.0.11 to 2.7.0.12
SipStation 2.7.0.4 -> 2.7.0.5

in looking at the changelogs for these updates, nothing SHOULD have effected FOP2, but I think something did.

Any ideas?

-Matrioux

Comments

• the autoconfig-button-freepbx.sh script generates the button config file, it also tries to determine your freepbx version to set the queuecontext parameter to "from-internal" or "from-queue". It seems your update changed the queue member type, and you have some discrepancies between the fop2 button configuration and perhaps the queue members themselves.

Perhaps you have queue members as from-queue and the button configuration queuecontext set as from-internal.

Do a "queue show" in the asterisk cli, and then run /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script and see if queuecontext is set to the same or different. You can alter the autoconfig-script to write the proper value.
  • Queue show has the individuals listed as from-queue

fop2buttons table in the asterisk mysql database shows queuechannel field as Local/{ext}@from-queue/n, but the context field is from-internal. Is this the conflict? Is it as simple as changing that and restarting FOP2?

Fop2 Buttons in freepbx panel shows the queuechannel field (as from-queue) but doesn't display the context field

From looking at the autoconfig-buttons-freepbx it looks like the change from from-internal to from-queue happened at version 2.5. I have always been running a 2.7 version, so I am not sure why it would have read as internal at any point.

What is the best way to set this right? Is it safe to apply the fix when calls are live, or do I need to wait for a down time? If it only affects FOP2 for a short while (2 minutes or less) I can do it while they are live, but if it affects the phone system itself, or will take more then a couple of minutes, I need to wait for a non-use time.
  • Fixing the context field in the fop2buttons table of the asterisk MySQL database seems to have fixed my problems. I am not sure how it got off, but it seems to have cured my woes.

Thanks for point me to the from-queue/from-internal possible conflict.

Any insight into what happened? Is my fix permanent, or something I will have to do periodically?
  • Hi,

The proper fix would be to have from-queue in the queuecontext setting that is kind of hardcoded in the autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script.

What happened is that in FreePBX the queue member context was changed from version to version, and some of the queue related features in fop2 requires the proper context to be configured to do the matching between an extension and its queue membership.

You should not do this periodically, but if FreePBX changes queue members again to be Local/xxx@from-whatever-new-feature, you will have to tweak the autoconfig script to use the proper queuecontext.

Run the autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script in the command line and see what queuecontext is setting, if you see it is using from-internal, you can fix the script (somewhat at the top) and just change the from-internal to from-queue

Best regads,