Get data for CRMs

Hi Nicolás,

Iam ja PHP-Coder from Germany and one of my customers use the FOP2 via "vio:networks" in Germany.
We have a individual CRM System and want to integrate the phonefunctions to it but we want to integrate it more individual. Is it possible for you to write a script that periodically (every few seconds) information from the server sends. Our problems with a ajax-based solution is, that the Browser-Cache running bigger and bigger. We are not sure how to implement a good working solutions for our problem.

Do you have a good solution? We want to pay for your script.

For further communication you can contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ks@kaistaerk.de">ks@kaistaerk.de</a><!-- e -->.

Best regards

Kai

Comments

• Hi,

Please email me directly to discuss. nicolas at house dot com dot ar. Not sure if I understand your exact needs. If you use PHP you must use some kind of asynchronous way of gather data, like AJAX. Depending on the kind of integration you want to make to your crm, perhaps fop or fop2 can be used as is, and just code a special clients using javascript. But it depends on the kind and depth of integration you are looking.