FOP2 ignoring license?

Over this weekend, we had some issues with our power, causing some problems with our Asterisk server. Now our FOP2 is coming up only in "demo" mode, ignoring the full license we have for v2.20

I've tried to do an fop2_server --reactivate, --revoke, and --register, none of which have helped.
--revoke complains that the "Serial code not available for revokation on this machine!"
--reactivate simply gives "Reactivation failed! (ERROR)"
--register gives a "Serial code not available for registration!"

Any help in resolving this would be appreciated. We did upgrade from FOPv2.11. We also purchased the upgrade to include the Voicemail Explorer and IM Chat functions. I'd like to avoid re-installing FOP if possible.

Also, and this may make a difference, we have an Astribank device connected to our Asterisk server. Due to some problems with this device, it is currently not "installed" anymore, but was when FOP2 was first installed.

Thank you,
Jason A.

Comments

• HI Jason,

It is better not discuss to much detail about activation codes in the forums... there was a change on your server besides the astribank being present or not, that invalidated the license. I think I fixed it, you can run --reactivate now to make your license current.

Please contact me via the live help for more information or if it still fails.

Best regards,
  • Cool, thank you, that did the trick.

I tried to keep the information posted vague enough, while still providing enough detail, to get a fix in...

Once more, thank you!
    Jason