stuck on 'One moment please'

Hello,
I'm trying to run the demo version before I purchase the full version, I'm using asterisk 1.6 on debian 32bit, Freepbx 2.8.1.4 and FOP(1),
I installed by following this manual: http://www.fop2.com/documentation-insta ... arball.php
When I try to access fop2, and press the user and password I setup in FreePBX module, I get "One moment please" for few minutes and then: "System is not available right now".

when I tried to /etc/init.d/fop2 stop, I get this error messages:
fop2start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill
23192: no such process
1 pids were not killed
no process in pidfile /var/run/fop2.pid found running; none killed.

but the start looks good
starting flash operator panel 2: fop2.

and /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test looks like that:
/usr/loca/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh: line 15: [: too many arguments
connection to manager OK!

FOP1 BTW still working, I hope it's not a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Your fop2 server is probably NOT running, because FOP(1) is using port 4445 for itself.

You can check port usage with this command:
    netstat -lnp | grep 4445

If it returns something, with the command/process "PERL" then it is indeed FOP(1).

So, you can change fop(1) port or stop it before starting fop2.

If you use FreePBX, you can stop it with the command:
    /usr/sbin/amportal stop_fop

and then start fop2
    service fop2 start

and then try to login again... if it works and you are happy and you do not want to use FOP(1) anymore, disable it permanently by editing /etc/amportal.conf and setting

FOPRUN=false

Best regards,
  • great! thank you so much.
    that's an awesome interface!
  • Out VoIP server just died (motherboard), I installed fresh system on other machine but when I tried to re-register my fop2 licence it killed the fop2 service and I need to re-start it manually (and still it's not registered).

The old VoIP system not gonna work again so the licence will always run on one machine.

Do you think something wrong with my fop2 installation? or with my licence?

Any help would be awesome,

Thanks!
  • Please contact us via the live help or email regarding activation and licenses. I do not understand what you mean by "killed the fop2 service"

you can always check your license validity with

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test

Best regards,
  • I sent a message, the live chat is offline.

What I meant to say is, when I tried to re-register the license through the web interface the fop2 service just stopped without any error message. to understand why, I used the command line and saw the message that ask me to "revoke" the old machine (what I cannot do because It's not working anymore).

I hope they will get my message soon and reactivate my license.

Thanks for the help! :)