Display priority exten from queue?

Как реализовать отображения приоритета для номера в очереди?
How to realize a display priority for room in the queue?

Comments

• Not sure if I understand the question? A call with QUEUE_PRIO set will just change its position when queued, so you will see them probably first on the line?
  • cat /etc/asterisk/queues.conf

[1] ; is a "Name  queue"
    wrapuptime=1
    timeout=5
    strategy=rrmemory
    retry=1
    weight=0
    ringinuse=no
    musiconhold=default
    monitor-format=wav
    maxlen=0
    leavewhenempty=no
    joinempty=yes
    announce-holdtime=no
    announce-frequency=0
    eventwhencalled=yes

member=SIP/XXX,1,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,0,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,3,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,0,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,5,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,0,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,7,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,0,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,5,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,0,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,5,XXX
    member=SIP/XXX,0,XXX

1,0,3,0,5,7,0,5,0,0 All this prioritery participant in the queue. That's the question of how to display them. And even more! How to display those participants who were given priority of AMI.
    Все это приоритеры участника в очереди. Вот и вопрос как их отображать. И даже больше ! Как отображать тех участников которым приоритет был задан из AMI.
  • That is not priority but penalty. The queue button will display members sorted by penalty, but it will not display the actual number.

Best regards,
  • The Russian version of the book "Asterisk the future of telephony"
    Penalty - [optional] numeric priority is applied to the party queue ......

And yet I did not understand, show (penalty) will be? And is it possible to change it?
  • The queue members in a fop2 queue button are sorted by penalty, it does not display the number, but it sorts by it. And you can set queue member options using the queuechannel directive, look at button.cfg.sample to see how you can set that up:
    queuechannel=Local/620@from-queue/n|Penalty=1|MemberName=Nicolas|StateInterface=SIP/620

• Nicolas - it is clear that in the config you can create one static, but I want to build a dynamic queue. Consider that the proposal for ulusheniya your service in the future, I would like to see in the drop-down menu when you click on the participant (member) queue.

Nicolas - это понятно что в конфиге это можно зделать статично, но хочется динамичного построения очереди. Считайте что это предложение для улушения вашего сервиса в будующем, хотелось бы видеть в выпадающем меню при нажатии на участника (member) очереди.

Action: QueueAdd
    Queue: queue_name
    MemberName: Name Member
    Penalty: 2
    Paused: no
    ActionID
  • The penalty is currently configured in the queuechannel directive. You cannot change it from the fop2 screen itself, but from fop2admin & apply changes.