Queue Issue

Hi,

A client has reported issues with FOP2. There is one queue for operators, and the client reported that only the top call in the queue could be answered. If an operator tried to answer any other call from the queue, the caller was disconnected.

They are asking for an immediate resolution, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Hello,

I do not understand the report quite well. Are they trying to pickup the call with fop2? They can also answer the phone directly.. right? In any case, in order to troubleshoot you will need to enable debug in fop2 server and capture the output when trying to pickup the problematic calls, and send the log capture via email. You can start fop2 in debug mode capturing output with the following commands

stop fop2 running instance
    service fop2 stop

start fop2 capturing output
    cd /usr/local/fop2
    script capture.log
    ./fop2_server -X 15

then try to perform the action that fails , after that stop fop2 and the capture:
    ctrl-C
    exit

Best regards,
  • Hi,

Yes, they are trying to use FOP2 to select which call to pick up from the queue sometimes. Yes, they can answer the phone directly, but they cannot directly pick up call #2 or #3 from the queue (etc.).

The problem is that the client consists of end users who will not know how to turn on debug mode. I guess I can turn it on for them and do from there.

Mark