Missing feature ?

Hi there,

I've just acquired fop2 which seemed pretty cool in demo mode. Thought it doesn't seem I'm able to activate all of the call feature such as chanspy, call forward, etc.. Nothing shows up exept the extensions.

I've probably done something wrong, or misread the documentation.

If any of you could give me a little help, I'd appreciate.

I'm using the standard version at $40

Thx.

Comments

• I would love to help but it is not clear what your problem is.. Are you not seeing the action buttons at the top? Or you see them but the actions fail?

In order for the action buttons to show you must be logged with an extension (number) that is also listed in the extension lists (extension=xxxx).

Are you using freepbx and autoconfiguration and/or fop2admin?

Are you configuring everything manually?

What extension did you use to login?

What extensions are you see in the button list?
  • In order for the action buttons to show you must be logged with an extension (number) that is also listed in the extension lists (extension=xxxx).

I have my answer then :)

Thank you :).

I have an other question, not sure if that's the right place thought. Is there anyway to have a different view per user ?
  • You can create groups to customize the buttons a user can view, or you can use panel contexts too. The first options is good for limiting views on one pbx, the 2nd is good for multi tenant environments. Both are documented in the online docs.