Fop2 - unable to log in.

Hi Fop team.
We are having the issue of getting though to log in screen and it sits there trying log in. Have tried different extensions and the master password with no joy.
I have have had a good look though support forum and I have check and applied all the changes recommended but we are still getting the same errors.

We are also getting failed on 'service fop2 restart'.

Here is the settings on usr/local/fop2.cfg
[general]
; AMI definitions
manager_host = 127.0.0.1
manager_port = 5038
manager_user = admin
manager_secret = telly456

Here is the setting on /etc/asterisk/manager.conf

;
; Asterisk Call Management support
;
[general]
enabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 127.0.0.1

[admin]
secret = telly456
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user

#include manager_additional.conf
#include manager_custom.conf

[outcall]

I am hoping you can provide some better direction in trying to resolve this.
We have had this working on other sites without an issues, I am new to the world of fop and I have checked all the files and they appear to be the same. I might just be missing something.

Thank you all for your time.

Regards.
Arlie.

Comments

• Hi Arlie,

If fop2 cannot start, you won´t be able to connect. So, you must determine why fop2 is not starting, try this:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2-server -X 15

If it says something like "Cannot listen to port 4445", then the problem is that you probably have fop1 running and binding to that port. You must disable fop1 or change its listening port. The best option if you are not going to use it is to disable it. Edit /etc/amportal.conf and set "FOPRUN=false" and then stop the current running copy with the command "/usr/sbin/amportal stop_fop". After that, you will be able to start fop2 and it should start up fine.

If you get some other error, paste it here, or search the forums for a solution, as it is probably already answered. (For example, some error with words like "elf", "par" means that you have an incorrect fop2 server for your platform.

Best regards,
  • Hi Nicolás.
    Thank you for your assistance.
    I am also getting "fop2_server dead but subsys locked", when running “service fop2 status”.

I am running your test now.

Regards.
    Arlie
  • Hi Again.
    I have try your command but I get:

[root@hilldrive /]# /usr/local/fop2/fop2-server -X 15
    -bash: /usr/local/fop2/fop2-server: No such file or directory

Any idea's?

Regards.
    Arlie
  • It was a typo on my part:

/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server -X 15

But if you have it as dead it is probably because you still have fop1 running and binding to port 4445. Stop fop1 or disable it and then start fop2.

/usr/sbin/amportal stop_fop

service fop2 start
  • Dear Nicolas,
    Thank you very much for the information, we have it resolved. However, we still have one more site with a similar issue:

When we do: /usr/local/fop2/fop2_server -–test
    It responses: /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh: line 11: 008: value too great for base (error token is “008”)

In file /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-users/freepbx.sh line 11:
    eval `cat /etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf | grep -v "^\;" | grep "=>" | cut -d, -f1 | sed 's/ //g' | sed 's/\([^=]*\)=>\(.*\)/Fop2Clave[\1]=\2;/g'`

and here is the file /etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf:

[general]
    #include vm_general.inc
    #include vm_email.inc
    [default]

420 => 1111,Office Voice Mail,admin@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=yes|delete=no
    007 => ,Declan iPhone,declan@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    008 => ,Sam iPhone,sam@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    403 => 1111,Joe B,Joe.Borrelli@company2.com.au,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    002 => ,Ray Webster,rwebster@company2.com.au,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    003 => ,Arlie iPhone,arlie@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    005 => ,Renee iPhone,renee@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    009 => ,Daniel Iphone,daniel@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    004 => ,Barbs Iphone,barb@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    505 => ,Declan Remote,declan@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    010 => ,Jan,kenjan@company2.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    408 => 1111,Renee,renee.barter@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    416 => ,Sam Howell,sam@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    417 => 1111,Arlie,arlie@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    101 => ,Jarrah,amy@company3.com.au,,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    102 => ,Julian,julian@company3.com.au,,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    103 => ,Deb,deb@company3.com.au,,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    105 => ,Maureen,,,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    100 => ,BT Reception,admin@company3.com.au,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    430 => 1111,Test T22,,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    301 => ,PO Marty,marty@company4.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    302 => ,PO Bob,bob@company4.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    303 => ,PO Tiffany,tiffany@company4.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    300 => ,PO scott,scott@company4.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    415 => 1111,Barb loved that salad,barb@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    401 => 1111,Declan,declan@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=yes
    422 => ,Company Boardroom,,,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=no|delete=no
    550 => ,Cnner 550,,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    551 => ,Cnner 551,,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    552 => ,Cnner 552,,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    553 => ,Cnner 553,,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    554 => ,Cnner 554,,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    419 => 1111,Chloe Chigwidden,chole@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no
    409 => 1111,Daniel,daniel@company1.com,,attach=yes|saycid=yes|envelope=yes|delete=no

Thanks.
  • The problem with extensions starting with zero is fixed on the latest version. Please update fop2 and it will work.

Best regards,
  • The issue has been resolved now. Thanks so much for your help. :D