rearranging and modifying buttons

Hello, all,

Can the buttons be resized, rearranged and re-organized? I would like to have all buttons the same size. I have the extension buttons down to one line, they will expand when a call comes in and that is fine. I would like to have the trunk buttons also be one line and expand to show a call being placed on the trunk.
The trunks seem top be in a random order. Can I have them display SIP/1,SIP/2, IAX/1,IAX/2 and so on?
How do I configure the Park button to show all parking slots?
The question is what files control the display of buttons and what files control the parameters of the buttons?
Thanks for this really great program. It is very flexible and provides a much needed view of the phone system.
Thanks
Larry

Comments

• Hello, all,

Can the buttons be resized, rearranged and re-organized? I would like to have all buttons the same size. I have the extension buttons down to one line, they will expand when a call comes in and that is fine. I would like to have the trunk buttons also be one line and expand to show a call being placed on the trunk.

Not sure if I understand what you want, button sizes are specified in operator.css . The default style shows 2 line per button, with a fixed height for this, there is no shrinking or expanding, all of the same size. If you chose to have "dynamic line display", then the lines are hidden and they will appear only when active, making the button height to grow, you will have mixed heights using this feature, but you can turn it off if you want.

Trunk, Park and Queue buttons they will always grow (expand heigth) when there are new calls there. You can always set a fixed height in operator.css, but you will be missing data if it overflows the size you specify.

The trunks seem top be in a random order. Can I have them display SIP/1,SIP/2, IAX/1,IAX/2 and so on?

Trunk order is set according to their internal name in FreePBX (OUT_1, OUT_2, etc). I have to think on a way to change fop2admin so you can change the sort order. Perhaps in the next version they will be sorted by display name.
    How do I configure the Park button to show all parking slots?

It is not possible, and it is not needed. Every parked call will be shown in the park lot button, so if you have 5 parked calls you will see them, with their corresponding park slot number, and you will be able to pick them up too using the action submenu when clicking on a parked call.
    The question is what files control the display of buttons and what files control the parameters of the buttons?
    Thanks for this really great program. It is very flexible and provides a much needed view of the phone system.
    Thanks
    Larry

The button sytle is set in operator.css, the class .extenbutton is the one used for extensions, and .queuebutton for the right column buttons (queues, conferences, trunks, and park).

As for parameters, using fop2admin for freepbx you can go to Tools - 3rd party tools - fop2 buttons and set them there. The only parameters that change the button display are the button label and the group field.

Best regards,