Bug in filtering?

I've got FOP2 installed on the 32-bit version of Elastix 2.0 release 58. It's running FreePBX 2.8.1.0. I had Fop2 2.11 running, and the filtering seemed to be working OK. I upgraded to 2.20, and now the filter seems to be broken. When I start typing in the filter box, some of the names disappear, but I've got several groups (sales, support, IT, etc.) and some of the groups seems to be "immune" from filtering. That is, no matter what I type, they are not eliminated from the screen. Others filter just fine. Is there anything in the configuration of the groups that could be causing this? Did I do something wrong in the upgrade?

Comments

• Be sure to flush your browser cache and that the client is indeed version 2.20 and not a cached 2.11 (look at the footer, or if you have a logout button at the top right).
  • It's definitely not an issue with browser caching. I've cleared my cache, and even used an alternate browser and a different computer that's never loaded the FOP2 page. I get the exact same results every time. Any other suggestions? Something to do with the upgrade perhaps? I upgraded both FOP2 and the FreePBX plugin, but the filtering problem is still present. It's keeping me from being able to upgrade the other locations.

Thanks in advance!
  • In order to track this down I must replicate your setup and the bug. Do you use freepbx autoconfiguration or manual configs? I need you to send me your groups , users and buttons setup. If using freepbx autoconfig , you can send me the output from the two scrips:

/usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh
    /usr/local/fop2/autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh

Either PM or email, do not post your details on a public forum. If you use manual configuration, send me all your group, user and button config file. Best regards,