[OOH323/TRUNKNAME/$OUTNUM$]
type=trunk
label=OOH323-trunk
queuecontext=from-queue
privacy=none
channel=1-4
but I can't see the appopriate trunk button

Comments

• I do not think that the custom definition is ok, not sure how ooh323 channel is named after the call is set, but I think that /$OUTNUM should be stripped. You wlll have to make a manual definition for it, or add a channel string in fop2 buttons you can try with something like:
    [OOH323/TRUNKNAME]
    type=trunk
    label=OOH323-trunk
    queuecontext=from-queue
    privacy=none

or just add OOH323/TRUNKNAME in the channel field in fop2 buttons. To know what channel name to use, do a "core show channels" in the asterisk cli when you make a call, and remove the -SESSIONID suffix from the names you see there.
  • I do not think that the custom definition is ok, not sure how ooh323 channel is named after the call is set, but I think that /$OUTNUM should be stripped...
    $OUTNUM$ is a freepbx variable, calling number on outbound call.
    channel looks like OOH323/TRUNKNAME on CLI
  • config now is
    [OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$]
    type=trunk
    label=UM
    queuecontext=from-queue
    privacy=none
    channel=OOH323/UM

but no trunk button
    Can I stripe $OUTNUM$ by autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh?
    Added
    I try to create fake trunk with OOH323/UM dial string. autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh detect it and make
    [OOH323/UM]
    type=trunk
    label=OOH323/UM
    queuecontext=from-queue
    privacy=none

Now I can view the trunk button, but with no calls on it
  • Please do the "core show channels" when you have calls up, so we can now what device/channel name to use.
  • Please do the "core show channels" when you have calls up, so we can now what device/channel name to use.
    core show channels
    Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)             
    SIP/6030-000000e5    s@macro-dialout-trun Ring    Dial(OOH323/UM/300,300,t)     
    OOH323/UM-10         300@from-pstn:1      Ringing AppDial((Outgoing Line))      

core show channels
    SIP/6030-000000e5    s@macro-dialout-trun Ring    Dial(OOH323/UM/300,300,t)     
    OOH323/UM-10         300@from-pstn:1      Ringing AppDial((Outgoing Line))      

Then your button definition OOH323/UM must work. However, trunk lines will only be shown if the channel is bridged, in the capture above, the ooh323 channel is on state ringing. If that does not change to up at some point, it will not be displayed in fop2. Is the state changing to up later on?
  • Then your button definition OOH323/UM must work. However, trunk lines will only be shown if the channel is bridged, in the capture above, the ooh323 channel is on state ringing. If that does not change to up at some point, it will not be displayed in fop2. Is the state changing to up later on?
    OOH323/UM-80         (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing Line))      
    DAHDI/i1/100-204     s@macro-dialout-trun Up      Dial(OOH323/UM/301,300,t)     

No activity on button while talking too.
    I see that call on DAHDI trunk button, but not on OOH323.
    And I don't like my trick with the fake trunk, I think there is a more attractive solution for a get trunk name from custom dial string
    ADDED It's works!!! I ran fop2 in debug mode and then revert to normal.
  • Hi Eugene,

So, is it working now? confused... :roll:
  • Hi Eugene,

Yes, it is working, but with the fake trunk definition in freepbx.
  • Hi Eugene,

Yes, it is working, but with the fake trunk definition in freepbx.

What fake trunk definition? Can you clarify?
  • What fake trunk definition? Can you clarify?
    The real custom trunk with OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$ dial string don't displays on FOP2 and don't properly detected by autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh.
    Then I created another custom trunk with OOH323/UM dial string but with no inbound and outbound routes attached to it.
    Now I have button from that "fake" trunk and calls from real trunk on it
  • What fake trunk definition? Can you clarify?
    The real custom trunk with OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$ dial string don't displays on FOP2 and don't properly detected by autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh.
    Then I created another custom trunk with OOH323/UM dial string but with no inbound and outbound routes attached to it.
    Now I have button from that "fake" trunk and calls from real trunk on it

In fop2 admin you can add the OOH323/UM string onto the channel field for the normal custom trunk, and it should work fine, without adding an additional fake trunk in freepbx. Did you try that ?
  • In fop2 admin you can add the OOH323/UM string onto the channel field for the normal custom trunk, and it should work fine, without adding an additional fake trunk in freepbx. Did you try that ?
    Yes, but trunk button don't displays on panel at all with or without channel field.
  • In fop2 admin you can add the OOH323/UM string onto the channel field for the normal custom trunk, and it should work fine, without adding an additional fake trunk in freepbx. Did you try that ?
    Yes, but trunk button don't displays on panel at all with or without channel field.

You mean you do not see activity? Or the button does not display? What is the output for the trunk when running autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script when you add the channel field as ooh323/um in the fop2 buttons admin page?
  • You mean you do not see activity? Or the button does not display? What is the output for the trunk when running autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script when you add the channel field as ooh323/um in the fop2 buttons admin page?
    Real trunk button (OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$) don't displayed on panel
    [OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$]
    type=trunk
    label=UM
    queuecontext=from-queue
    privacy=none
    channel=OOH323/UM

• You mean you do not see activity? Or the button does not display? What is the output for the trunk when running autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh script when you add the channel field as ooh323/um in the fop2 buttons admin page?
    Real trunk button (OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$) don't displayed on panel
    [OOH323/UM/$OUTNUM$]
    type=trunk
    label=UM
    queuecontext=from-queue
    privacy=none
    channel=OOH323/UM

What do you mean by "don't displayed on panel"?

The button IS NOT in the pannel

or

The button IS on the panel but it does not reflect trunk activity?

• What do you mean by "don't displayed on panel"?

or

The button IS on the panel but it does not reflect trunk activity?
  • Are you using the free version with 15 button limit? or did you create a group limiting the button display? If the button config is generated, you must see the button, unless your view is limited by any of the reasons I mention...
  • Are you using the free version with 15 button limit? or did you create a group limiting the button display? If the button config is generated, you must see the button, unless your view is limited by any of the reasons I mention...
    I am using full version, trunk button included in a group, but don't appear on panel.
    I am using full version, trunk button included in a group, but don't appear on panel.

If it does not appear, it is probably because you do not have that group in your account? There is no reason for the button to NOT appear, that is quite different to now showing activity. you can try to catch me on the live help to chat, the forum is quite slow to work this out.