Queue pause from presence box - agents unpausing

We are using the above plugin so that agents can pause themselves from the presence box but have also uncommented the pause states section in presence.js. However when agents pause themselves they seem to get unpaused automatically and then have to put themselves back on pause. This happens pretty regularly but seems random.

Any guidance on where to look to investigate this issue would be great.

Thanks

Lee

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Do you have the auto wrapup plugin installed? That is the only plugin that can unapuse an agent automatically. Any other unpause action should be actuallly issued , either by features codes in your dialplan, or from FOP2 itself. You can enable the audit log in FOP2 if you want to track unpause actions fired from within FOP2.

To enable the audit log edit /etc/sysconfig/fop2 and set something like this:

OPTIONS="-d -a /var/log/fop2_audit.log"

• Thanks for this and sorry for the late reply. I haven't tried the audit log yet but will do. One thing that we have noticed is that if agents pause themselves using the "Pause Member" menu then all works fine and they stay paused. If they pause themselves using the Presence menu they become unpaused a few seconds later.
  • How do you check if a member is paused? Via the FOP2 GUI only? Have you checked the output from

asterisk -rx "queue show"

?
  • Yes via the FOP2 GUI but also Asternic reports show the UNPAUSE. In addition the agents do still receive calls from the queue so even though I haven't actually see the output from asterisk "queue show" they are seen by Asterisk as unpaused.

I will see if I can do an asterisk "queue show" the next time this happens.

Lee
  • Are you using the queuelogin plugin?
  • It's installed but we're not using it at the moment. But we do intend to start using it soon.
  • You might have some application unpausing queue members. FOP2 does not do that automatically. Autowrapup plugin does that, so if you do not want automatic pause and unapause be sure to not use that plugin if you have it.
  • We did indeed have the auto-wrapup plugin installed and have now removed that temporarily to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Lee
  • It will make a difference, the auto wrapup plugin will pause automatically after a call is finished, and unpause after a configured time (via plugins settings in the fop2 manager).

Best regards,
  • I think that fixed the issue that we were having.

Thanks
  • Observing changing the presence box is not changing the extension stats to "pause " inside queues. not that I removed the plugin "Presence Box DND Integration" and installed "Queue Pause from Presence box".

we need to pause the extension (not receiving calls via Queue from the presence drop down menu).

please help.

• Queue Pause from Presence box .... esta vaina solamente la he visto funcionar desde Google Chrome

• We're having an issue where only 1 agent when selecting a presence option, shows as paused.
    All the others are not showing on any reports. Are we missing anything?
    Please advise

• The plugin has a configuration where you can set the channel names to pause. It defaults to pause SIP/XXX and Local/XXX@from-queue, you might need to modify that to suit your particular environment/setup. For example, if using PJSIP instead of SIP. Go to the FOP2 Manager, Plugins section and check the plugin configuration there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file