Answer Button

Hola,

He comprobado que el plugin que permite contestar llamadas mediante el envio de un SIP notify sólo esta preparado para chan_sip. Si se usa Pjsip, la action es Pjsipnotify. ¿Hay posibilidad de adaptarlo? Los parámetros son los mismos (en el caso de Yealink), únicamente cambia la Action.

Action: PJSIPNotify
ActionID: <value>
[Endpoint:] <value>
[URI:] <value>
Variable: <value>

Saludos,

Comments

• Google gave me the following translation for the post above;
    I have checked that the plugin that allows to answer calls by sending a SIP notify is only prepared for chan_sip. If Pjsip is used, the action is Pjsipnotify. Is it possible to adapt it? The parameters are the same (in the case of Yealink), only the Action changes.

Action: PJSIPNotify
    ActionID: <value>
    [Endpoint:] <value>
    [URI:] <value>
    Variable: <value>

I wanted to say that I noticed the same. PJSIP extensions can't use the answer button and I'd like to see this fixed.

Also, I'm personally having issues with yealink T46 phones with the latest firmware (and older firmware). Even using chan_sip the answer button hasn't worked for me. However T22P (now discontinued) work fine when using chan_sip. I must be missing something because I'd expect the T46 to handle this.
  • Hi,

After a year, I'm having the same issues with PJSIP and Autoanswer plugin. It is possible to make it working?

Thanks in advance,
  • I would hope this to be fixed also...
  • This was fixed.
  • Version 1.0.1 of the plugin was released including the fix.

Best regards,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file