FOP2 stopped working after Freepx upgrade 15

Hi ,
Fop2 was working fine with Freepbx 14. I upgraded to the 15 three days ago and FOP2 stopped authenticating and all the buttons and users disappeared from fop2manager.
I reinstalled fop2 also but no joy.
fop2server starts fine and I can see both fop2 GUI as well as fop2manager GUI.
When I run test on fop2server
I get below:
/usr/local/fop2/fop2_server --test -i ens5
Flash Operator Panel 2 - Valid License (7)
ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host '-e' (2)
Connection to manager OK!
Please advise where can I check to fix this.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hi ,
    This might help someone. I found the issue with my system when Freepbx got upgraded from 14 to 15. The scripts autoconfig-buttons-freepbx.sh and autoconfig-users-freepbx.sh stopped working and fop2_server test was also showing the above error mentioned in first post.
    I compared the shell scripts with new version of fop2 , there is a code in new fop2 version shell scripts whereby it looks for DBNAME etc in freepbx.conf and then in amportal.conf while the old version only looks in amportal and the commands DBNAME etc doesnt work hence the errors and fop2 not working.
    I copied the shell script to the old version and things are working now. This might not be the right way to fix but thats what worked for me.
    On the other hand fop2manager doesnt show any users etc on the fop2manager panel. Not sure why. Will check.
    If above is actually a problem , someone in fop2 can look into it.

Answers

• Did some more digging around and saw that the fop2 db was removed from the database after the upgrade. I created the DB and User. Reinstalled FOP2 latest version and whenever I try to register the license its gives me

Enter your serial code:
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)
    Please advise where can I check for this.

• Found the thread where it says for version 2.31 , need to install 'yum install openssl098e' on Centos. Did that and there is no segmentation fault. Now it says Serial not available for registration. I am very sure , I revoked the licence before uninstalling the fop2 and installing new version.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file